57Hz or 60Hz (47Hz-53Hz for 50Hz)--(57Hz-63Hz for 60Hz)
Solar Charge Controller:
Charge Mode Input Voltage Range:
165VAC±4% - 265VAC±4%
AC Charge Current (A):
10A / 20A/30A/40A
Output Voltage (VAC):
230VAC (Pure Sine Wave)
5000 Piece/Pieces per Month Off grid Solar Inverter
Packaging & Delivery
Standard international paper box packing.
One week after payment
Sako 6000W 48V Low Frequency Off Grid Solar Inverter With 80A Solar Charger Battery Charger And Big Cooper Transformer Inside, can load 2pcs*3HP air condtioner
Main Features of Hybrid Solar Inverter:
1. Solar charge controller and AC charger built inside, solar/battery/grid power complementary.
2. The charge controller will auto start or stop working according to the sunshine status, the night power consumption < 1W. .
3. Pure sine wave, excellent load adaptability, can load different types of heavy load such as air conditioner,refrige and small pumps.
4. Big transfomer built inside, isolated output, 100% real power, durable and safe.
5. User can set up the charge current, voltage and the working mode as needs.
6. Different types of battery selection to get the best charge voltage and mode, good for the battery service life.
7. Big LCD display plus buzzer alarms Design, show every information crealy. User can know the working status at glance.
9. Intelligent battery management, 3 stages of battery charging and all around protection functions. Exctent battery life.
10. Auto switch and auto charging, achives unattendtion operation.
11. All around protection: Over load,short circuit protection,Over charge,discharge protection,Low battery and high protection.
12. Temperature controlled fan, full automatic and silent operation.
13. Compatible with generator, both generator and grid power can be extra backup
Packaging & Shipping
Q1: How to choose a right inverter? A1:Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable inverter to you.
Q2: What's the different between inverter and solar inverter? A2: Inverter is only accept AC input, but solar inverter not only accept AC input but also can connect with solar panel to accept PV input, it more save power.
Q3: How about the delivery time? A3: 7 days for sample; 25 days for bulk order.
Q4: What is the warranty of inverter? A4: One year warranty on Must-Solar product.
Q5: How to solve the technical problem? A5: 24 hours after-service consultancy just for you and to make your problem to solve easily.