1. Built inside with inverter,solar charger and batteries, all in one system, easy to carry and install 2. Modified sine wave, high frequency design, portable design, cost effective
3. LED display plus buzzer alarms design
4. AC charge is optional with extra charge.
5. Auto charge and switch, unattended operation
6. High Efficient DC-To-AC Conversion.Minimizing Energy Loss and self power consumption
7. 3 types of output: 220VAC socket + 12Vdc port + 5Vdc USB.
8. All around protection functions: Overload/short circuit protection/high voltage/low battery voltage/high temerature,etc.
Poly Solar Panels
The Maximum Power Of Solar Panels (W)
The Maximum Power Current Of Solar Panels (A)
The Open Circuit voltage of Solar Panels (V)
The Maxium Power Voltage Of Solar Panels (V)
Maintenance Free Lead-Acid Battery
Solar Charge Controller
Charge And Recover Voltage
The Battery'sOvervoltage Protection And Recover
The Set Range Of Voltage When low voltage Off
The Set Range Of Voltage When low voltage On
rated output power
rated output voltage
Pure Sine Wave
Rated Input Voltage
Low Voltage Off
Solar panel wire
LED Illuminating Lamp
Utility Power Charge wire
Dimension and Weight
Portable box: L410*W310*H398
Packaging & Shipping
Q1: How to choose a right inverter? A1:Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable inverter to you.
Q2: What's the different between inverter and solar inverter? A2: Inverter is only accept AC input, but solar inverter not only accept AC input but also can connect with solar panel to accept PV input, it more save power.
Q3: How about the delivery time? A3: 7 days for sample; 25 days for bulk order.
Q4: What is the warranty of inverter? A4: One year warranty on SAKO-Solar product.
Q5: How to solve the technical problem? A5: 24 hours after-service consultancy just for you and to make your problem to solve easily.